From: Chris Kesler <chris@pconline.com>
To: tclug-list@listserv.real-time.com <tclug-list@listserv.real-time.com>
Date: Friday, February 05, 1999 2:03 PM
Subject: [TCLUG:3949] BFRIS ships

BFRIS, the first commercial game with Linux binaries on the CD is
currently shipping.  It's a zero-gravity fighter game.  Cost is $40.
There's a demo available for download, too.

It's about time.  Hopefully there will be many more to come.  I still say,
"long live free software."  But hey, let's get some cool Linux games on
the shelves at the stores, too.

Screenshots are here:  http://www.aegistech.com/bfris-s.html .

Enjoy,
Chris